Av. dos Aliados, 207
How to Register
Online registration is the quickest and easiest registration method available to you – you will automatically receive an email confirmation and payment receipt if payment is provided by credit card.
This email confirmation must be presented at Registration Desk at the Congress venue to pick up your materials during check in process.
Registration in now open, please register here.
|Early Rate||Standard Rate||Onsite Rate|
|Payment received by 28 February 2017||Payment received by 30 April 2017||Payment onsite from 1 May 2017|
|EASO Member (1)||€525||€575||€650|
|‘World Bank’ Rate (2)||€375||€450||€500|
Registration fees include VAT.
- Applicants must indicate the EASO National Association of which they are a member so that their membership can be verified. Please view list of EASO National Associations.
- To qualify for the ‘World Bank’ rate, applicants must live and work in a low-income or lower-middle income country as defined by the World Bank. Please view the list of applicable countries.
- Applicants must be full-time students at the time of the congress and will need to send a proof of student status letter from their university department. Please post, fax or email it to the Congress Secretariat. Post doctorate students are not eligible for this rate.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or standard), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply. Pre-registration is available until 30 April 2015. Registrations from 1 May 2015 must be made onsite.
Full Registration (Including Concessions)
- Admission to the scientific sessions and exhibition & poster hall
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Delegate Bag – including programme book, abstract book etc.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received. Payment must be in Euros using one of the following options:
Preferred Payment Option:
- Credit card – Visa and MasterCard payments can be completed during online registration. Please note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, instructions will be included on your invoice. Please note that an international bank transfer may take up to 10 days to reach our account and that you should ensure that transfers are completed well in advance of the registration deadlines.
Bank Transfer Details
Payee: VIAGENS ABREU, SA
VAT Number: 500297177
Bank account: 0000000000231320
IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 00000231320 83
Av. Prof. Dr. Cavaco Silva (Tagus Park)
Edifício 2/Piso 0 b
2477-002 Porto Salvo, Portugal
If you take advantage of the early pre-registration rate, payment must be received by the 28 February 2017 deadline. If payment is not received by this deadline, the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat
- Cancellations received prior to 28 February 2017 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee
- Cancellations received after 28 February 2017 will not be refunded
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing.
Group registration is available to groups of 10 or more delegates. Contact the ECO2017 Secretariat to make group bookings.
Name change (for groups only)
If you are unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to the Congress Secretariat. A handling fee of 20 EUR will be charged for each name change.
Press registration will be organised separately. Accredited journalists can register via the media page of this site from March 2017.
Letters of invitation
Letters of invitation to assist with Visa applications can be provided by the Congress Secretariat.
Invitation letters for Visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Contact the congress registration department (Abreu) for further information regarding Visa requirements.
Visa applications are not the responsibility of the Congress. Please ensure that you submit your application to the appropriate Embassy in good time. Letters of invitation WILL NOT be issued after 31 March 2017.
Further information will be announced in due course.